That right there makes it golden.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 T whole grain mustard (I like Maille)
- a few dashes of Franks Red Hot Pepper sauce
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Clean the cauliflower very well, removing the leaves and cutting off some of the thick stem, but keeping the head intact.
- Par-boil or steam the cauliflower until a knife-point can slide into one of the florets without a lot of resistance - about 7 - 10 minutes, depending on the size of the head of cauliflower.
- Drain and plunge into a cold-water bath to stop the cooking process.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Put the cauliflower in a baking dish.
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, hot sauce, salt and pepper and the grated cheese. Coat the cauliflower with the mayo mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the topping starts to turn golden.
- Serve hot.