So today, I suggested PeepS'Mores.
Yum. Even I had one.
Here's how you do it:
Catch a Peep and skewer it. Assemble your chocolate and graham crackers and get a reliable source of flame. I used my new little blowtorch until I ran out of butane.
So then I just used one of the gas burners on the stove and prayed that I wouldn't have a melted mess of blackened marshmallow to clean off.
It worked great.
Torch the Peep. He may catch fire.
That's ok. Blow out the flames.
Smush the Peep down
Make sure he's melting and oozing and then eat it.
Kid #2's PeepS'More, chomped.
Another view of melting marshmallow: